We are looking for a well-qualified and dynamic Physics teacher to take over and lead our successful Physics department. The ability to teach Physics to A Level is essential.
The successful candidate will work with the whole of the Science department to promote a love of Science both inside and outside the classroom. A willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular activities of the School will also be required.
What we can provide for you:
- Competitive salary
- A supportive teaching team
- Clean, modern classrooms, including a newly-refurbished Physics lab, with access to wonderful resources
- Local public transport links
- Available onsite parking
- Access to on-site fitness suite & tennis courts
- A discount to membership at a local sports centre
- Free cooked lunch
Completed application forms should be emailed to our HR Manager, Mr G Miles at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 6th November 2023. Interviews will take place on week commencing 13th November 2023.