Are you an inspiring, experienced and highly motivated individual? We are looking for a skilled Nursery Practitioner to join our ‘Outstanding’ School Nursery. You will work as part of our excellent Nursery Team and with parents/carers to provide a stimulating, creative and safe environment for the children and promote the learning and development of each child.
Our Nursery Practitioners work either an early or a late shift each day between the hours of 8:00am and 6.00pm, usually 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm. Staff have a one hour break for lunch which can be spent offsite or onsite within our wonderful school grounds, dining in our super modern dining hall, chatting or relaxing in our staff room.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have an excellent working knowledge of the current EYFS along with a minimum, full and relevant Level 3 qualification. You will also have experience of working with children aged 2.5 – 4.5 years old. You will be able to deliver a high standard of care and demonstrate your ability to work within a team of early years professionals, ensuring each child accesses exciting opportunities. You will have experience of tracking and supporting each child to progress within the EYFS, whilst working closely with the Lead Practitioner to maintain accurate records.
What we can provide for you:
- Competitive salary
- Supportive team/mentoring
- Clean, Modern classrooms with access to wonderful resources.
- Access to school facilities, performance halls, PE resources & support teams; Admin, Housekeeping, Catering, Grounds & maintenance.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses
- Local public transport links
- Available Onsite parking
- Access to on-site fitness suite & tennis courts
- A discount to membership at a local sports centre
- Free cooked lunch
- Wellness scheme & pension package
- 25 days annual leave (which increases after 5 years service) plus Bank holidays and discretionary days between Christmas and New year.
Applications will be considered upon receipt. If the role is filled, applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Completed application forms should be sent to our HR Department – firstname.lastname@example.org