Mission and Aims
To develop Tomorrow’s Women.
Our mission is achieved by ten core aims. We will:
- Champion individual strengths and aspirations through our excellent academic provision, extensive co-curricular opportunities and forward-thinking initiatives such as our B-spoke and BOLD programmes.
- Endow pupils with confidence, self-belief and a determination to succeed.
- Embed a strong sense of moral responsibility through activities in the school and the local community.
- Develop meaningful and effective partnerships with local nurseries, and primary and secondary schools.
- Recruit and retain high-quality staff.
- Promote a positive balance between academic work, recreation and volunteering.
- Provide expert higher education and careers opportunities and advice.
- Deliver an outstanding Early Years education to ensure a solid foundation.
- Innovate in the development of our curriculum and facilities.
- Encourage a mutually supportive community that empowers girls to reach their full potential.
Pupils at Burgess Hill Girls will be equipped to lead a fulfilled and productive adult life in a rapidly changing world.
These four values guide pupils on their journey through Burgess Hill Girls.
This is me. I am kind, positive and resilient. I am emotionally intelligent, a builder of relationships and a celebrator of success.
This is how I do things. I can think independently, show good judgement, collaborate and lead to get things done.
This is what is important to me. I should have integrity, values and principles and be confident to stand up for these.
This is my journey. I will set goals, take ownership, learn and achieve what I set out to do.
I am, I can, I should, I will