September 2021 - August 2022
Please refer to the notes below the table for a full explanation of the fee structure.
|Term Time Only||All Year Round|
(Please refer to the notes below)
|Full Rate||Full Rate inc 15 hrs EYF (pro-rata)||Full Rate inc 30 hrs EYF (pro-rata)||Full Rate inc 15 hrs EYF (pro-rata)||Full Rate inc 30 hrs EYF (pro-rata)|
|1 long day (8am-6pm)||£61.00||£47.32||£33.64||£51.88||£42.76|
|1 school day (8.30am-3.50pm)||£48.00||£34.32||N/A||£38.88||N/A|
|1 morning (8am-1pm)||£35.00||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|1 afternoon (1pm-6pm)||£35.00||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Early Years Free Entitlement (FE): Funded hours are subject to entitlement and a child becomes eligible for this in the term after their 3rd birthday. Extended (30 hrs) FE must be applied for by the parents and an eligibility code provided to the school. Failure to provide an eligibility code will result in the full fee becoming payable. Funding is applied at the rate provided by WSCC of £4.56 per hour, 3 hours per day for Universal FE or 6 hours per day for Extended FE. Funding is claimed and applied for 34 weeks of the Burgess Hill Girls School year and this is stretched across 51 weeks for children attending all year round. The School reserves the right to withdraw from FE funding at any point and without notice, at which point the full fee will become payable.
- Universal FE 15 hours is only applicable to children attending long or school days. Extended FE is only applicable to eligible children who attend long days.
- At least two months notice of cancellation or reduction of current sessions must be received in writing.
- For children attending a long day, arrangements may be made to drop off at 7.30am and/or to collect at 6.30pm by prior arrangement only. This may be ad-hoc or a permanent arrangement. There is a charge of £10 per half-hour per day for this service.
- Unplanned early drop off or late collection of a child will incur a charge of £15 per 15 minutes or part there-of.
- For children attending term-time only, term dates are in line with Burgess Hill Girls School. Please refer to the website for the latest information.
- Nursery invoices are billed monthly in arrears with 7 days payment terms.
- The Nursery is closed to all children for weekends and bank holidays. It will be closed for Christmas week between Christmas and New Year.
- Please address any questions in the first instance to the Nursery Manager.
“I could not be happier with Burgess Hill Nursery. The staff are consistent, caring and focused on providing children with the best possible learning environment. Beatrice talks of wonderful experiences and we have seen her progress with her writing, numbers and knowledge. I love the creative approach the preschool uses to help children learn including their social and emotional development. Beatrice loves her preschool and tells us it’s lots of fun. I will be sad when it’s her time to leave, but confident she’ll be ready for the next stage in her education.”