Please refer to the notes below the table for a full explanation of the fee structure.
|Session||Full Rate||Term Time Only|| All Year Round |
|Full Rate Inc. 15 Hours EYF (Pro-Rata)||Full Rate Inc. 30 Hours EYF (Pro-Rata)||Full Rate Inc. 15 Hours EYF (Pro-Rata)||Full Rate Inc. 30 Hours EYF (Pro-Rata)|
|1 full day (8.00am-6.00pm)||£61.00||£47.32||£33.64||£51.88||£42.76|
|1 school day (8.30am-3.50pm)||£48.00||£34.32||N/A||£38.88||N/A|
|1 morning (8.00am-1.00pm)||£35.00||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|1 afternoon (1.00pm-6.00pm)||£35.00||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Early Years Free Entitlement (FE): Funded hours are subject to entitlement and a child becomes eligible for this in the term after their 3rd birthday. Extended (30 hrs) FE must be applied for by the parents and an eligibility code provided to the school. Failure to provide an eligibility code will result in the full fee becoming payable. Funding is applied at the rate provided by WSCC of £4.56 per hour, 3 hours per day for Universal FE or 6 hours per day for Extended FE. Funding is claimed and applied for 34 weeks of the Burgess Hill Girls school year and this is stretched across 51 weeks for children attending all year round. The School reserves the right to withdraw from FE funding at any point and without notice, at which point the full fee will become payable.
- Universal FE 15 hours is only applicable to children attending full or school days. Extended FE is only applicable to eligible children who attend full days.
- Not less that 8 weeks notice of cancellation or reduction of current sessions must be received in writing.
- Unplanned early drop-off or late collection of a child will incur a charge of £15 per 15 minutes or part there-of.
- For children attending term time only, term dates are in line with Burgess Hill Girls School. Please refer to the website for the latest information.
- Nursery invoices are billed monthly in arrears with 7 days payment terms.
- The Nursery is closed to all children for weekends and bank holidays. It will be closed for Christmas week between Christmas and New Year.
- Please address any questions in the first instance to the Nursery Manager.