27th July 2017 to 27th July 2018
Please refer to the notes below the table for a full explanation of the fee structure.
|Fees per session per term||Full Fee||Full Fee less 15 hrs|
|Full Fee less 30 hrs|
|1 full day (8am-6pm)||£895||£740||£590|
|1 school day (8.30am-3.50pm)||£655||£500||£500|
|1 morning (8am-1pm)||£450||£450||£450|
|1 afternoon (1pm-6pm)||£405||£405||£405|
|Attendance during school term|
|1 full day (8am-6pm)||£600||£445||£295|
|1 school day (8.30am-3.50pm)||£440||£285||£285|
|1 morning (8am-1pm)||£300||£300||£300|
|1 afternoon (1pm-6pm)||£270||£270||£270|
|Early drop-off / late pick-up (arranged at least 24 hrs in advance):||£10 per half-hour or part there-of|
|Early drop-off / late pick-up (less than 24 hours notice):||£15 per 15 mins or part there-of|
- Early Years Free Entitlement (EYF): Funded hours are subject to entitlement. Extended Free Entitlement must be applied for by the parents, and an eligibility code provided to the school. Failure to provide an eligibility code will result in the full fee becoming payable. Where applicable, funding is applied evenly during the Burgess Hill School terms, which amount to 34 weeks during the academic year 17-18. Funding is also applied pro-rata depending on the number of days per week that the child attends. The school reserves the right to withdraw from EYF funding at any point and without notice, at which point the full fee will become payable. The school is currently awaiting further guidance from West Sussex County Council regarding access to the full 30 hours funding.
- Universal EYF 15 hours is only applicable to children attending Full or School days. Extended Free Entitlement is only applicable to eligible children who attend Full days.
- At least two months notice of cancellation or reduction of current sessions must be received in writing.
- For children attending a full day, arrangements may be made to drop off at 7.30am and/or to collect at 6.30pm by prior arrangement only. This may be ad-hoc or a permanent arrangement. There is a charge of £10 per half-hour per day for this service.
- Unplanned early drop off or late collection of a child will incur a charge of £15 per 15 minutes or part there-of.
- For children attending term-time only, term dates are in line with Burgess Hill Girls, as follows:
Autumn 2017 – 7th September to 21st October; 6th November to 15th December 2017
Spring 2018 – 4th January to 9th February; 19th February to 20th March 2018
Summer 2018 – 12th April to 25th May; 4th June to 11th July 2018
- For children attending year-round, fees are charged in three ‘termly’ instalments, each nominally equating to 17 weeks.
- The Nursery is closed to all children for weekends, bank holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
- Please address any questions in the first instance to the Nursery Manager.