1st September 2018 to 31st August 2019
Please refer to the notes below the table for a full explanation of the fee structure.
Fees per session per term
(Please refer to the notes below)
(See note 9 for example calculations)
|Full Fee||Full Fee inc 15 hrs|
|Full Fee inc 30 hrs|
|1 full day (8am-6pm)||£935||£780||£630|
|1 school day (8.30am-3.50pm)||£685||£530||£530|
|1 morning (8am-1pm)||£470||£470||£470|
|1 afternoon (1pm-6pm)||£425||£425||£425|
|Attendance during school term|
|1 full day (8am-6pm)||£630||£475||£325|
|1 school day (8.30am-3.50pm)||£460||£305||£305|
|1 morning (8am-1pm)||£315||£315||£315|
|1 afternoon (1pm-6pm)||£285||£285||£285|
|Early drop-off / late pick-up (arranged at least 24 hrs in advance):||£10 per half-hour or part there-of|
|Early drop-off / late pick-up (less than 24 hours notice):||£15 per 15 mins or part there-of|
- Early Years Free Entitlement (EYF): Funded hours are subject to entitlement. Extended Free Entitlement must be applied for by the parents, and an eligibility code provided to the school. Failure to provide an eligibility code will result in the full fee becoming payable. Where applicable, funding is applied evenly during the Burgess Hill School terms, which amount to 34 weeks during the academic year 17-18. Funding is also applied pro-rata depending on the number of days per week that the child attends. The school reserves the right to withdraw from EYF funding at any point and without notice, at which point the full fee will become payable.
- Universal EYF 15 hours is only applicable to children attending Full or School days. Extended Free Entitlement is only applicable to eligible children who attend Full days.
- At least two months notice of cancellation or reduction of current sessions must be received in writing.
- For children attending a full day, arrangements may be made to drop off at 7.30am and/or to collect at 6.30pm by prior arrangement only. This may be ad-hoc or a permanent arrangement. There is a charge of £10 per half-hour per day for this service.
- Unplanned early drop off or late collection of a child will incur a charge of £15 per 15 minutes or part there-of.
- For children attending term-time only, term dates are in line with Burgess Hill Girls. Please see here for the latest information.
- For children attending year-round, fees are charged in three ‘termly’ instalments, each nominally equating to 17 weeks (1st September to 31st December, 1st January to 30th April and 1st May to 31st August).
- The Nursery is closed to all children for weekends and bank holidays. It will be closed for Christmas week (24th to 29th December inclusive). It will be open on 31st December, closed on New Year’s Day, re-opening 2nd January.
- Example fee calculations: Child attends year-round two full days per week, 15 hours funding: Fee = &780 * 2 = £1,560 per term, or £4,680 annually Child attends term-time only, four school days per week, no funding: Fee = £460 * 4 = £1,840 per term, or £5,520 annually
- Please address any questions in the first instance to the Nursery Manager.
“I could not be happier with Burgess Hill Nursery. The staff are consistent, caring and focused on providing children with the best possible learning environment. Beatrice talks of wonderful experiences and we have seen her progress with her writing, numbers and knowledge. I love the creative approach the preschool uses to help children learn including their social and emotional development. Beatrice loves her preschool and tells us it’s lots of fun. I will be sad when it’s her time to leave, but confident she’ll be ready for the next stage in her education.”