We welcome applications from Nursery Practitioners who would like to join our team on a flexible basis.
You will work as part of our excellent School Nursery Team and with parents/carers to provide a stimulating, creative and safe environment for the children and promote the learning and development of each child. Our Bank Staff Nursery Practitioners work on a flexible basis for up to 7 hours a day, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 6.00pm and are an integral part of our outstanding Nursery Team.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have a working knowledge of the current EYFS along with a minimum, full and relevant level 2 qualification or you may be about to embark on your training. You will also have experience of working with children aged 2.5-4 years old and demonstrate your ability to ensure each child accesses exciting opportunities, which support their progress within the EYFS. You will work effectively as part of our experienced team to inspire potential and deliver exceptional care and education.
Ideally you will have experience of tracking and supporting each child to progress within the EYFS, whilst working closely with the Lead Practitioner and contract staff to maintain accurate records.
What we can provide for you:
- Welcoming school community
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive team/mentoring
- Clean, Modern classrooms with access to wonderful resources.
- Access to school facilities, performance halls, PE resources & support teams; Admin, Housekeeping, Catering, Grounds & maintenance.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses
- Local public transport links
- Available Onsite parking
- Access to on-site fitness suite & tennis courts
- A discount to membership at a local sports centre
- Free cooked lunch
- Wellness scheme & pension package
If you would like an informal visit or a chat with the Nursery Manager prior to completing your application please do give us a call on: 01444 237 008 and ask to speak with Mrs Suzanne Roberts
Completed application forms should be emailed to our HR Manager, Mr Graeme Miles at email@example.com